Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
275 Posts
You can't go wrong with any of those. The only one I do not like so much is the last one. My favs would probably be 1 and 3. I went with X-Wangs and I really like the "meaty" look myyself. It matches the mass of the truck.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
453 Posts
I love the 3rd one! I really like the 6 spoke look and they are not too BLING (I like simple). I wanted something like that BUT went with the ones with the right price.
I VOTE 3!!!! :thumbup:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
453 Posts
HEY....what size are you planning on getting? I bet any of those in 18" will be WELL over a thousand.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
453 Posts
Did I mention that I like the 3rd one....the PASSION....yeah ....those are HOT!

MALIK---AH, now I remember where that is from.....REQUIEM (sp) FOR A DREAM....right? That was a CRAZY DRUG MOVIE!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all of your opionions.

Yeah I am kind of leaning towards the Passion also.

Has anybody installed 22" wheels on your Armada and towed a boat witht it? Any Feedback?






weezr17 said:
Did I mention that I like the 3rd one....the PASSION....yeah ....those are HOT!

MALIK---AH, now I remember where that is from.....REQUIEM (sp) FOR A DREAM....right? That was a CRAZY DRUG MOVIE!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
171 Posts
Rollin-on-Dubs said:
Which Rims would you guys Select for an '05 Armada SE Smoke Color???

You can click on pictures to make them bigger.
Hey Rollin-On-Dubs,

I have the third one on my Mada' You can see it in the Gallery. Just look up my name. They're called Helo Passions and mine are 22x9.5 with 305-45-22 Sumitomo's. They don't ride harsh at all and very smooth. Don't forget to tell them to put you Low Tire pressure sensors in the new wheels.

Fred
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Fred,

Those look really nice on the Armada. Do you tow anything with your Armada?

Chuck..


Gunslinger420 said:
Hey Rollin-On-Dubs,

I have the third one on my Mada' You can see it in the Gallery. Just look up my name. They're called Helo Passions and mine are 22x9.5 with 305-45-22 Sumitomo's. They don't ride harsh at all and very smooth. Don't forget to tell them to put you Low Tire pressure sensors in the new wheels.

Fred
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
171 Posts
Rollin-on-Dubs said:
Hey Fred,

Those look really nice on the Armada. Do you tow anything with your Armada?

Chuck..
I tow a 18' Monterey Edge Bowrider. It's about 3500lbs with trailer. Towed like nothing was back there. I have the tow package. PM me your email address and I'll send you better pics of my mada' with the wheels.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,363 Posts
I'd stick with 20s or lower if I were towing any sizable weight. I like 1 and 3. ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
219 Posts
Has anybody installed 22" wheels on your Armada and towed a boat witht it? Any Feedback?
Yes extensively with a very heavy open trailer and my race car. So aprox 5 to 6000 lbs GVW.

The only issue was a tramline situation with the 22's that would occur to some degree even without a trailer on a 03 (pre-production Armada).
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
121 Posts
Rollin-on-Dubs said:
Which Rims would you guys Select for an '05 Armada SE Smoke Color???

You can click on pictures to make them bigger.
I like the second one best !
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
253 Posts
I like #2 and #3, I went with 20", they ride great, don't know about 22"
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
654 Posts
I cannot tell a difference in ride between the 22's and 24's that I have. The armada has a nice suspension already. Now, on a Tahoe, there was a little bigger difference.

If you want a nicer ride, put the biggest tire you can fit and then pick your rim size.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top