Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everybody, here is my 06 SE, Majestic Blue. I have had it for a couple of weeks now and have alot of ideas for it thanks to you all. I decided to get the stripped down model to do my own mods. So far all I have done is changed the low beams to SilverStar bulbs and made a huge difference. I will order the fog lights within the week and change the bulbs on those as well. For Christmas I have to get a drop down DVD player, still looking for the best price for the Myron and Davis setup and JL Audio Stealth Box. I have only been a member for one day and have already gotten help with an issue. Great site!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
brysig228 said:
another arizonian.. :D welcome and that's a nice color.. i wanted to go with that color but abc nissan didn't have it so i went with the smoke. good day.
I live in San Diego, but I almost bought my Armada from ABC Nissan. They were $2500 cheaper than anyone local. That even include the discount that you suposedly get with your Costco membership. In the end ABC Nissan just became a great bargaining tool to use against my local dealer. I saved the drive to AZ, and $2000 dollars on the 'Mada. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.