Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my 06 LE 4WD yesterday. WOW! The only thing I can say is, if you own an 04, don't go drive an 06 unless you're ready to trade. The difference is simply amazing. Quieter, smoother, just seems to be screwed together so much better. Now, I can really love my Armada!!!

Keith

·
Premium Member
3,405 Posts
Campfamily said:
Picked up my 06 LE 4WD yesterday. WOW! The only thing I can say is, if you own an 04, don't go drive an 06 unless you're ready to trade. The difference is simply amazing. Quieter, smoother, just seems to be screwed together so much better. Now, I can really love my Armada!!!

Keith
alright Keith, congrats, hey. post some pics of this beauty :goteam:

·
Premium Member
3,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Spent the day messing around with the new Armada, noticed a few differences from my 04 (other than the advertised ones).

- The running boards are different, they are now a single piece of molded plastic. They also have a rough finish now, instead of being smooth.

- My front mudflaps don't fit the 06.

- The armrests on the front seats are either up or down; on the 04, you could set them at any height and they would stay.

- The Navigation system is completely different. I was just getting used to the other one, now I need to start all over again.

- Roof rack cross bars are black, not gray.

- Front passenger seat is tilted farther back, this really bugged me in our 04.

I'm sure I'll find more as I keep messing with it.

Keith

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.