Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All - I spoiled my wife and she got a 2022 Armada a few weeks ago. I was hoping to get some cell phone mount recommendations here. I don't like the cup holder mounts and there doesn't see to be a good spot for mounts. Any suggestions?

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting

Car Vehicle Automotive parking light Grille Motor vehicle

·
Registered
2021 Nissan Armada SL
176 Posts
Hey - welcome! I am following this with ya - I’m also interested in a good option here too. I had a 2020 Titan that I traded for the Armada. The Titan had EXCELLENT phone holders in the front of the console. It seems they overlooked the need on the Armada.

·
Registered
Platinum Armada 2021
2 Posts
2021 Armada has the same issue. April will be a year that I’ve had it an I still can’t figure one out. The charging station isn’t always useful when you have to see something on your phone or your phone is already charged. Given most apps are visible on the screen, they may have figured all was well. But I can’t leave my phone in the charging station for long trips, it over heats my phone.

·
Registered
2021 Armada Platinum Captain's Chairs 4X4, Aspen White Tricoat, Almond Leather.
24 Posts
I'm a fan of the ProClip mounts as well! Just did a quick check, and they still don't show anything newer than 2020 for the Armada. I'm holding off until they come up with something for the 21/22 as I'm not crazy about the vent mounts or cup holder mounts either. I have no idea how quick they develop for new models, but keeping my fingers crossed. I haven't found anything else that's even close to the same quality.

@Hogg_61, your wife's new Armada looks great by the way! Love the color!

·
Registered
2015 Nissan Armada Platinum 4x4
4 Posts
Not sure what the dash material is made out of in 2022 but my 2015 is leather and this dash mount mounted right up without using the supplied attachment. Great rotation and no bouncyiness over bumps and easy to use hope thos helps!

Humixx Car Phone Holder Mount... Amazon.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts