Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
uaescuba said:
new Armada Monitor Housing
How did you do that? That looks good. Was it custom made for the Armada?

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
Looks nice, curious if it gets much glare from the sun sitting at that angle.?

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
That's the same idea I had, instead of buying a new housing for nav. monitor. With the monitor angle like that, is it still clear? Also what was the finish on the housing, is it vinyl cover or painted to match?

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
How about some pics from the top and side in the daylight please . I'd like to see it in good lighting. Thanks !

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
Any updates on the monitor housing and additional pics would be nice.

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Look like he just came on to show off his new housing and that was it. :D
Most good stereo shop can probably duplicate this same housing if you show them the picture.

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Navigation Housing

Nissan told me that the nav housing and radio bezel were all one piece. Is this the case or does the radio bezel and the nav housing separate at the top where that seem is?

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
Leba27 said:
Nissan told me that the nav housing and radio bezel were all one piece. Is this the case or does the radio bezel and the nav housing separate at the top where that seem is?
The Nav housing is one piece with the part that holds the vents. The radio benzel is a seperate piece. They may of been saying that the non-nav radio benzel doesn't fit the Nav benzel, which is true but others have been able to cut it down to fit better....still leaves a gap though

1 - 14 of 14 Posts