Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey All,

I am giving up my TITAN for an Armada. Need the extra seating capacity for the wife and kids.

I have been thru all the Titan issues (brake judder, auto-up windows, bedliner bubbles, rattles, etc....) Anything in particualr I need to be aware of with the Armada. I am looking at buying a smoke LE 4x4 with Navi and DVD pkg. Any thoughts?

·
Premium Member
5,215 Posts
The only big problem has been the same as the Titan - brake judder. I haven't had any problems, but many have. The fix is the same as the Titan. The Armadas haven't had the rear end problem that a lot of Titan owners have. The little rattles, squeaks, etc have been about the same.
If you are going to be towing be sure to ger the Big Tow package.

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just bought it....an '05 silver Armada LE with Tech PKG and DVD PKG....love it so far....drives different than the titan. Also much shorter!! Lovin it so far!!

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
6thsense said:
just bought it....an '05 silver Armada LE with Tech PKG and DVD PKG....love it so far....drives different than the titan. Also much shorter!! Lovin it so far!!
How so? I'd like hear from someone who has driven both. btw congrats.

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Welcome!

RKS said:
How so? I'd like hear from someone who has driven both. btw congrats.
HI,
I have driven both the Titan and the Armada. The Titan is one kick butt truck, absolutely loved it. We bought a Armada in December and one of the few times it was being serviced we were given a Titan to take home for the weekend. Even though they look alike the drive is complelety different. I actually thought the Titan had a nicer tide then the Armada but I know it is because of the size. The Titan interior was the same but the seats felt more comfortable. Power, wow, Titan rocked. To sum it up, even though they both seemed a little different, what was different about them worked for what they are. I get in my Armada now and still think my god this thing is huge. The ride is great, the room is crazy, I sat in the second seat and thought man you can play football back here. We tow a 27' self-contained camper and it pulls it like nothing. We haven't tried the snowmobiles yet but they are much lighter so I'm sure we won't even know they are behind us. The size of the SUV verses the truck is what you really notice and when you drive the Armada you feel like you are driving one massive machine. The look of these vehicles is what I can't get over. They are tough looking and gorgeous at the same time. As long as Nissan works out the existing bugs they have got two big guys that will be around for a long time giving Chevy, Ford and Dodge a run for their money. I LOVE my Armada and hope you enjoy yours too. Have a Great Summer and Happy Motoring!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts