Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought an '06 Armada, received it on 11/19. Here's what I have and what I might do...

galaxy black '06 Armada LE 4x4. I have already put on...

flowmaster with dual exhaust out the back (4" tips)

Nismo cool air intake

(2) JL Audio 12v6 in a JL Audio wedge box with 1000/1 JL amp

300/4 amp for the rest of the speakers

Zapco SP4 EQ

Alpine 10.2" DVD player added to the side of the existing screen

Cliffor alarm with remote starting, front windows up, front windows down, power lift gate operation

tinting the front windows today

24" Diablo Delta Force wheels with Nitto 420s tires should be in today or tomorrow

--------------------------------------------then---------------------------------------------------------

I may replace the runners with black tubing runners

Might black all the chrome pieces to color match the galaxy black.
-------------------------------

I also have a 99 Maxima SE with a few mods
and a 1991 300 ZX TT with a few mods
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,408 Posts
machavez702 said:
I just bought an '06 Armada, received it on 11/19. Here's what I have and what I might do...

galaxy black '06 Armada LE 4x4. I have already put on...

flowmaster with dual exhaust out the back (4" tips)

Nismo cool air intake

(2) JL Audio 12v6 in a JL Audio wedge box with 1000/1 JL amp

300/4 amp for the rest of the speakers

Zapco SP4 EQ

Alpine 10.2" DVD player added to the side of the existing screen

Cliffor alarm with remote starting, front windows up, front windows down, power lift gate operation

tinting the front windows today

24" Diablo Delta Force wheels with Nitto 420s tires should be in today or tomorrow

--------------------------------------------then---------------------------------------------------------

I may replace the runners with black tubing runners

Might black all the chrome pieces to color match the galaxy black.
-------------------------------

I also have a 99 Maxima SE with a few mods
and a 1991 300 ZX TT with a few mods
welcome, you are ahead of the game, congradulation :cool:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,362 Posts
machavez702 said:
I just bought an '06 Armada, received it on 11/19. Here's what I have and what I might do...

galaxy black '06 Armada LE 4x4. I have already put on...

flowmaster with dual exhaust out the back (4" tips)

Nismo cool air intake

(2) JL Audio 12v6 in a JL Audio wedge box with 1000/1 JL amp

300/4 amp for the rest of the speakers

Zapco SP4 EQ

Alpine 10.2" DVD player added to the side of the existing screen

Cliffor alarm with remote starting, front windows up, front windows down, power lift gate operation

tinting the front windows today

I may replace the runners with black tubing runners

Might black all the chrome pieces to color match the galaxy black.
I like all this and I also like the 300TT. Fastest Nissan made. :thumbup:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks. I'm selling the Z. I may also sell the Max, I can't decide. I want a new/newer vehicle. I'm looking at the G35 (sedan & coupe), the M35, or possibly a 2002 BMW M5. Of course, what ever it is, it won't stay stock!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
547 Posts
machavez702 said:
Thanks. I'm selling the Z. I may also sell the Max, I can't decide. I want a new/newer vehicle. I'm looking at the G35 (sedan & coupe), the M35, or possibly a 2002 BMW M5. Of course, what ever it is, it won't stay stock!

G35 is tough!! Doesn't stand up to turkey's to well though...just ask Triple Black. :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,362 Posts
casinojames said:
G35 is tough!! Doesn't stand up to turkey's to well though...just ask Triple Black. :D
85 MPH turkeys or some buzzard that is. Still have a feather. ;)
 

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top