Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Got a sideview picture of the whole Mada?

·
Banned
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is all I have. I can tell you it does complete the truck. I still can't understand why Nissan never chromed the rears to match the chromed front handles.

·
Premium Member
582 Posts
Nissan wanted to hurry it up is what I think so they can make $.

How are they applied because they look nice. HOw much?

·
Super Moderator
4,907 Posts
i just put these on tonight and they are AWESOME! good job on these Jase. i have a black armada and they look STOCK.... once the window trim and body molding get in.. im set...

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Marctronixx, can you post a full picture of your Mada on here with your new chrome upgrade? Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
J=dog, You are a little too late for my beast, but maybe my pics will help ypu sell some!

·
Premium Member
408 Posts
Got mine on and installed today, they do look nice.

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Your beast looks good EarlJJones.

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
Why thank you! And it's built , well..like a Tank!

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Jason-
THANKS! Got mine last week- photo attached. Also YOU GUYS DID A SWELL JOB ON THE SPOILER!!! Delivery was fast, considering I'm in Hawaii + the paint job!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Anybody know when/if any company will/has put out front door handles that match the body color?

I figure the spoilers have come out, all kinds of bumper and grilles are out, but what about changing out that chrome driver/passenger handles to match the back ones?!

~ Zire

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Zire said:
Anybody know when/if any company will/has put out front door handles that match the body color?

I figure the spoilers have come out, all kinds of bumper and grilles are out, but what about changing out that chrome driver/passenger handles to match the back ones?!

~ Zire

You can get the door handles from a Titan XE they are matched to body color.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts