Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I will be purchasing a Black LE tomorrow, it has the DVD system in it, and the stock Bose system. Well, I have 2 kids that just can't get along. They each want their own DVD system so I decided to buy the stock system and I am intrested in buying the new mount on headrest tv/dvd system by Dual. I would like to know any info you guys have....and if you anyone has it i would like to know how nice it is. By the way here is the link to the system. Thanks for the info. http://qualitymobilevideo.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=XDVD180

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
I agree, you get what you pay for. A good (not great) monitor will cost you $200.

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
o ok thanks guys. can someone give me a link to a monitor that has a built in DVD player. i really appreicete it.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
You may want to check out Vizual Logic. They just cam out with the colors that match the 05' Armada interior. I am getting these installed over the weekend and they have options for built in DVD's. The screen quality is top notch and not cheap, but you get what you pay for.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
38 Posts

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
o wow thanks. i picked up my brand new Armada today. Its a black LE 4x2 with Graphite interior. and DVD system. ill post pics later.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
jupiterstorm24 said:
thanks masterwong....the only thing is i really don't want to get pre fab ones. i would rather get one that I can just take out and move to another car. and i am pretty chea so i would like the moniotrs to be fairly cheap. I have been looking at these prefab ones. http://www.webzone.us/audio/product.php?productid=16411&cat=249&page=5
If that is the case pjck up a laptop computer and you will have DVD, gamin, and computing in one easy to transfer setup.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts