·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
How did those HIDs work out?

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very easy to install, everything plugs into the factory plugs. 8000k , looks like the Mercedez Hid's.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guyz , got the hid's fr an Mobile Video/Audio store here in Flushing NY, $400, if more than 3 sets, $350. Let me know who's interested, have to be order fr Japan.
Got the grill fr ebay, $160 including shipping.

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
Can you post up some pics of your other mods, like the screens

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
forgive my stupidity,

can you put HID bulbs in the factory housing?? I thought you can't do that... it must be an entire new housing setup??

Is it hard to install??

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok guys, the HID's with it's own housing, all u do is unplug the factory and plug the HID's set wiring. Very easy, takes less than 5 mins. The hardest part is to remove the head lamp, i think 4 screws.
I can get the HID's for u guys, if i have more than 3 person order, it will be $350, less $400. Let me know.

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
GTArmada said:
ok guys, the HID's with it's own housing, all u do is unplug the factory and plug the HID's set wiring. Very easy, takes less than 5 mins. The hardest part is to remove the head lamp, i think 4 screws.
I can get the HID's for u guys, if i have more than 3 person order, it will be $350, less $400. Let me know.
I like the billet grille, is it easy to install? :confused:

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Are your HIDs just low beam or bi-xenons?? Is low beam only, does the company you recommend have bi-xenon kits available?

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
GT:
Interested in joining the purchase for use in a new Titan. Are these low beam units or low AND hi beams as well. Is there a ballast that has to be mounted remotely? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It's low beam, the ballast u will have to hide away somewhere or put some screws to keep it down, after mine install, kinda hard for someone to get it out, but u never know.
Guys i will check if more is available, u guys can give me a halla @ 917-755-1137, anytime.

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
what's the name of this shop in jersey? i'd like to talk to them directly. no offense to you, but legitimate deals should be able to go thru them as well as you.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts