Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.burtmanindustries.com

Search under "Nissan Aramada" to find them using the "Search by Vehicle" button.

NOTE: Any of these grilles can be black powder coated for an additional charge. Email for details.

$175 for upper main grille.

$165 for upper main grille

$155 for Lower bumper grille

$210 for vertical upper grille

$165 for vertical lower grille

NEW:

NEW:

NEW:

NEW:

You don't have to put logo on, up to you.

NEW, (goes around logo), thick design:

NEW, (goes around logo), thin billet design:

New, Tube style grille

For those wanting to REPLACE THE STOCK PAINTED GRILLE, we now have a new aftermarket CHROME VERSION for much less money.

www.burtmanindustries.com, then click "Search by Vehicle" to find other grilles.

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Wow

That's the 1st vertical grill I've seen that I actually like!

Nice, who's making them? Are they stainless, polished, billet, or ??

I need a bumper insert grill to match my trenz grill...

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
If you have any questions for Jason just fire them off to the email address in his signature. Let him know where you are coming from.
M4ck

·
Banned
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've mentioned in the past about having the grilles on our site powder coated black.

Thread also updated, see top of post for additions.

Use the "Search by Vehicle" button on the site and choose your model Titan to find them

www.burtmanindustries.com, then click "Search by Vehicle"

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Vertical Billet grille

Hey Jason B, I order that billet grille from your on-line place. I'm the one that had it shipped to Hawaii. Are there any instructions on how to exactly put in the bottom grille? The top one is in but the bottom is a pain. It looks like I have to un-bolt 4 different types of mud/splash guards to even get my hand in there ti tighten the nuts for the grille. Just wondering.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts