Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
I might be in the truck market within the next 2 years, I really like the Armadas engine and torque and with the even new umph this new truck might be an option
. Just wish they would tame the front end down. I bet it runs like a Dragster and pulls like a Mule..

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Me to..been checking this truck at the internet (as well as the Patrol) at work.they should have leave the patrol alone as a rival to landcruiser,not rebadge it as armada to be rival to the large suv's.nissan,ur almost there..the titan is good platform to be for the new armada.the new titan half ton make it a unibody a put a tonneau cover and 3rd row sit and its done.and make an xd version to.as an answer to ford excur.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
Yep I am surprised they decided to go smaller glad I bought the 2015 Armada our family loves.. my wife does not like the smaller suv's we looked at the 4 runner hard , its to small, She was in a wreck and will only drive truck size vehicles, plus she is from texas, Not every women is like this..I'm lucky.. I just hope the new Titan gas pickups price don't spike up, WOW trucks are now 50K price of the luxury suv market its crazy. I can get a better deal with Ford pricing and parts.. But I'm reluctant to buy into the 3.5 ecoboost. like ford is pushing, I really like this 5.6L engine the 7 speed should leap it into the 21mpg class.
I think the Patrol would have given the Land cruiser, Land range rover a good run for the money could have been a new market..

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
Anyone have any more info on this new Titan Gas model, Pricing, Mileage specs. Its got my attention..Just hope it Differs from the HD units and not cost as much 58K for the Prox 4 HD.. ouch

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
Yea I like the Raptor, Just not sold on the 3.5 Twin turbo holding up . Rumors are the 2017 Raptor will have 3.5 ecoboost that puts out 500 HP. The new Dodge Power wagon looks promising with the Hemi and Differential locks and extra low gear and Link disconnect like the rubicon, My Brother has the 2014 Jeep Rubicon its Bad to the bone off road, will idle straight up a Mountain. Has Diff lock and link disconnect. This Warrior is just a work of art. Wonder if Japan will release this truck here in the states for sale. I'll post photos

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
New Titan gas trucks

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Interesting

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
View attachment 35378
The very first one in the city of Pearland.courtesy of clearlake nissan

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Charlie, that"s the same truck me and my wife tested, Had the cummins engine, The 7 speed did a lot of hunting and shifting down and up to me for being empty, Maybe just a program issue or needs broken in. The engine has a little lag if punched fast, just roll down on the pedal steady and the truck will move. The pro x4 is a nice package. I just tested the New 2016 F150 5.0L Lariat it has alot of gizmos, the king ranch even has massaging seats, And runs good with decent mileage a friend has one and loves it. I am itchen to test drive a Gas Titan with the new engine upgrades 400 foot lbs of torque is no joke. I just can't get past the wider front ends on the XD . Here is a new video of the new Titan gas.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP-IrRGvpg4

1 - 14 of 14 Posts