Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings! Just picked up our new Armada 7/16. Thought it was a bit out of our price range, but stumbled across one that was pretty bare. Yes, I know, not too exciting without the great stereo system, sirrius satellite radio, leather, etc....but it's still an ARMADA! :D MSRP was $37K. Got it for $31K after negotiating and also $2K rebate. I believe invoice was $34K. Galaxy. Love it. But....can a better stereo system be added? How 'bout sirrius satellite radio? Would love to add those items. Can it be done? :confused:

Thanks! :clueless:

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
It can be done

I can be done, and has been done many times. Search the forum for what you are interested in, but there might be even for info on the sister forum clubtitan.org. A good car audio shop with likely be able to give you a higher quality system at a lower price, I think many would agree. Welcome!

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your reply! I did just talk to Nissan and they say the sirius satellite can be added but not a stereo system upgrade :( I suppose I should take your advice and check with other shops. Thanks! :) :2cool:

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
welcome to the forum. I went base as possible cause I had every intention of doing aftermarket upgrades. dealership prices will kill you. I would look in the interior/exterior mods section. I have saved a lot of money and headache by takinh soome awesome tips and work arounds my members on this forum

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Vickielynn1984 said:
Thanks for your reply! I did just talk to Nissan and they say the sirius satellite can be added but not a stereo system upgrade :( I suppose I should take your advice and check with other shops. Thanks! :) :2cool:
Don't listen to the Nissan people for stereo advice. I am running my factory head unit and using a Clean Sweep from JL Audio to clean up the signal to my system. the results are amazing.

Also you can buy a dash kit from Scosche for the Armada which allows you to add an aftermarket headunit in the double din hole in the dash.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts