Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cheers Everyone !
Just joined Club Armada this week. I have owned my 2004 Armada 4x4 Off Road since December. With the exception of the brakes I have to say I really enjoy the vehicle even though it was my second choice of trucks to suit my needs of towing an RV and other misc back country adventures.
Having been a long fan of german cars I was quite excited when VW introduced the Touareg. I went out and bought the V8 with air suspension. Great fun to drive and an awesome tow vechicle.........however the VW was plaqued with so many problems that it was back at the dealer at least once a month. Seeking some answers I found the VW Vortex forum. Finding that forum was the best thing I could have done. I was able to get information from other owners with similar experiences and to make a long story short VW bought back the Touareg. Before the deal was even done I went out and bought the Armada of which I am very please.

The point to my story is that these forums are invaluable and are a great tool to staying educated on any ongoing issues or problems the driving community is having with any given vehicle. Judging by the content of this forums problem section I should have a relatively pain free experience with the Armada. Jump over the Touareg forum at VWVORTEX sometime and you will understand what I mean.

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
dmannx said:
Cheers Everyone !
Just joined Club Armada this week. I have owned my 2004 Armada 4x4 Off Road since December. With the exception of the brakes I have to say I really enjoy the vehicle even though it was my second choice of trucks to suit my needs of towing an RV and other misc back country adventures.
Having been a long fan of german cars I was quite excited when VW introduced the Touareg. I went out and bought the V8 with air suspension. Great fun to drive and an awesome tow vechicle.........however the VW was plaqued with so many problems that it was back at the dealer at least once a month. Seeking some answers I found the VW Vortex forum. Finding that forum was the best thing I could have done. I was able to get information from other owners with similar experiences and to make a long story short VW bought back the Touareg. Before the deal was even done I went out and bought the Armada of which I am very please.

The point to my story is that these forums are invaluable and are a great tool to staying educated on any ongoing issues or problems the driving community is having with any given vehicle. Judging by the content of this forums problem section I should have a relatively pain free experience with the Armada. Jump over the Touareg forum at VWVORTEX sometime and you will understand what I mean.
We had a Pissant that was a money pit. You either love VWs or hate'em. I actually loved the fit/finish, handling and smooth transmission but going back to the dealer every other week got old quickly.

BTW VWVortex is an awesome site. The Car Lounge is probably one of the best OT car sites around.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts