Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Beast is an '04 Armada sitting on 20" Akusa Chrome Rims with Chrome Fender Trim, Window Pillars, Bug Shield, Nissan Grill with Stainless Steel Grill Inserts, and 18" Exhaust Tip ( Chrome Tow Hooks have not yet been insatalled). The Beast has been accessorized with Wood Grain Interior, Stainless Still Door Sillls,(see earlier post for interior), Fogg Lights, "V8" Emblems on front doors, and one big "ARMADA" Emblem centered on lift gate. It has also been accented with color keyed Roof Rack, Vent Visors, Running Boards, Front and Rear Splash Guards, Cowl, Front Spoiler, and Rear Trim.

Future upgrades are Leather Package, Navigation System, Euro Taillights, Rear Spoiler, Interior Chrome Door Sills custom made by Manny,

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
KER BLING! :2cool: Looks nice.. Are you in the biz of spreading Gods words? (the liscense plate)

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Ok - I have some questions..

First - great mods!!

I have really been wanting to get the chrome window pillars on the doors. Someone told be they wouldn't last long. Are your's a good chrome quality and how did you apply them?
The chrome bug guard, and wheel well trim, did you get that thru Nissan and are they fairly easy to install?
Finally, your step is painted white as well as the mud flaps, do these chip easily since they are paint?

I really like the changes - nice job.

Thanks in advance for you answers.

RA

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
justayear2004 said:
First - great mods!!

I have really been wanting to get the chrome window pillars on the doors. Someone told be they wouldn't last long. Are your's a good chrome quality and how did you apply them?
The chrome bug guard, and wheel well trim, did you get that thru Nissan and are they fairly easy to install?
Finally, your step is painted white as well as the mud flaps, do these chip easily since they are paint?

I really like the changes - nice job.

Thanks in advance for you answers.

RA
RA,

I am totally pleased with my window pillars and they came with the 3M adhesive that holds on all the Nissan emblems so they won't come off easily. The bug guard and fender trim I had installed at a local rim and accessory shop. The running boards and splash guards have been painted for about a month now, but they used the Nissan paint and hardner and baked it on so they probably should last as long as you don't hit anything.

The Beast

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Who makes the fender trim? Haven't seen that before. I'm interested in getting something to help stop the splash from the wide tires. The only thing I saw I like so far is the QX fender trim.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Fender trim

Where Can I Get the fender trim and do they have a number

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
NiCE GRILLE!

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
How Much

How much to paint the running boards and roof rack

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
nice whip let us in on the fender trim deal because we are :clueless: looks cool, jc whitney has some but I have been afraid to purchase it dont know if its good quality. I like yours though!!!

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
Paint

Who painted the roof rack, splash guards, and running boards for you? The dealership? Also, how much was it? I have a silver Armada and I want to paint those too. :cool:

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Beast Mods

Fender trim is made by Wildcat in Phoenix, I got it locally at a place called Auto Trim Design 434-845-7110, it's stainless steel and I think it was about $125. As far as the painting goes I used the body shop Nissan uses and it was $550 for everything, but it was well worth it. Even the guy that owns the Nissan dealership who drives a QX was sweating The Beast . Whenever I drive through the dealership everybody stops what they are doing to check out The Beast , and stoplights are even worst.

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Landshark

where did you getit
James

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
I never thought of "the beast" as being white, biblically speaking, but I guess it just goes to show we are much more complicated than we think we are.

Really, really nice Armada tweaks. Is the ARMADA lettering just the stock letters repositioned? I've been thinking of getting the roof rails painted to match (mine is Silver), but hadn't thought about the 'boards. That is a nice touch, although it wouldn't be as much of a change on a Silver as it is on yours.

Keep us posted on future developments, Pastor.

Randy B

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
rebaylor said:
I never thought of "the beast" as being white, biblically speaking, but I guess it just goes to show we are much more complicated than we think we are.

Really, really nice Armada tweaks. Is the ARMADA lettering just the stock letters repositioned? I've been thinking of getting the roof rails painted to match (mine is Silver), but hadn't thought about the 'boards. That is a nice touch, although it wouldn't be as much of a change on a Silver as it is on yours.

Keep us posted on future developments, Pastor.

Randy B
Wrong Beast!
My Beast speaks solely of it's size and strength as in "beast of the field" But yes that is the stock letters off the 05's.
Peace

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
really nice, but ain't feelin the grille tho...but everything else is..WOW! nice whip hommie :cool:

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
I like the grill myself. It seems thicker and bolder which matches the Armada's look. Plus i haven't seen it on other Armada's. Where did you get the grille and who makes it?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts