Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
For the suspension I have done what the guy in this linked thread did at it works very well. This is the most recommended set up. It's a good place to start anyway - lots of info on suspension options on this site.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For the suspension I have done what the guy in this linked thread did at it works very well. This is the most recommended set up. It's a good place to start anyway - lots of info on suspension options on this site.

WOW! joining this site was the best thing I've done in a long time. Thank you for sending all that info. I really appreciate it. I'm really excited about this project. Can't wait until I can stash the money away.

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
would love to figure out a good fix for the mushy suspension.
If you do have the air suspension, there have been a decent amount of people who have removed the air suspension. I do enjoy having mine now that it's working and I don't feel a need to replace them. But I did replace my front struts with Bilsteins, which helped a lot with the front.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you do have the air suspension, there have been a decent amount of people who have removed the air suspension. I do enjoy having mine now that it's working and I don't feel a need to replace them. But I did replace my front struts with Bilsteins, which helped a lot with the front.
Thanks for that info. My Armada is the SV trim and I'm pretty sure it does not have the air suspension.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts