Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!

I am now a proud owner of a 2015 Armada Platinum with 31k miles to add on to my Nissan Family. I've wanted one for years, but could never find a good deal until I found this one for a steal!!

Mods I've done so far is 8k Headlights & Fog Lights, All interior bulbs, turn signals, brake lights, reverse lights & license plate lights have been changed to LED's. Limo tint & 2 1/2 inch exhaust tip added temporarily. More Mods coming soon!

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
Welcome to the forums!.
Looks like you found a nice one, looks great.

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
Did you get new headlight/foglight assemblies or use your existing ones? I've been wanting to switch to HIDs, but was hoping to use aftermarket headlights with projectors. But I can't seem to find any aftermarket for 2008 and up to the end of the 1st gen Armadas due to the headlight change from 2007 to 2008.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did you get new headlight/foglight assemblies or use your existing ones? I've been wanting to switch to HIDs, but was hoping to use aftermarket headlights with projectors. But I can't seem to find any aftermarket for 2008 and up to the end of the 1st gen Armadas due to the headlight change from 2007 to 2008.
I used my existing ones as of right now. Unfortunately for Armada's 08 & up it's extremely difficult to find them. There are companies are who make custom pairs, but their about $600 & up. So it'll be a while before I get some headlights.

However you can purchase the aftermarket projector headlights that's available now for the older models to place on yours. They fit, but it just leave's a small gap between the headlight & bumper. To fill it in you can purchase the gap filler off eBay. They're about $20. I personally don't like the look with the gap filler, but I've seen a lot of folks on this forum use them.

Welcome to the forums!.
Looks like you found a nice one, looks great.
Thanks truly appreciate it!! I love it so far. Can't wait to get started with more mods.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts