Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for the safe wishes brother.

I don’t know where the head lights came from but I can ask, most likely eBay or Amazon. The window visors are attached to the out side of the door typical of your generic run of the mill brand. I have had the vehicle about a month so I’m still working though getting her back to 100%.

She is a 2006 model SE 4WD. I am the third owner with the previous owner having had her for 12 years. It was his vacation vehicle and he tacked about 8,000 miles a year on her. Even though she has 237,000 miles on her, she drives like she has 150,000 miles. I’ll grab some pics of the interior when this storm blows over.

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
With 50,000 more miles than I have on mine, your rig is in far better condition :) I don't know who the previous owner of mine was, but my gosh, it's like they left it in a field to collect dust. I wish I took pictures of the cabin filter when I replaced it. Had 1/2" of dirt which was then covered by a shopping bag of leaves LOL. Nice to see you got one that wasn't butchered. I still see these up for sale with 300,000 miles on them for nearly $16,000 in CA.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts