24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice site. Just saying hello from NJ.

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
donho said:
Nice site. Just saying hello from NJ.
Welcome. I'm from North Jersey. What exit? ;)

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Closest Parkway exit is 131.

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
Welcome. I was upstate and took the Rt 46w exit. I think it was 159? Grew up in West Milford, which is near Mountain Green Ski Resort off Rt 23. ;)

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
welcome to the party!!

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ggeorgie said:
Hi and Welcome , what modification you had on the Q, looks like you have the AEM? :cool:

I have the Big Brute intake and the Magnaflow exhaust.
I have a Airaid TBS on the way. Thinking of the Stillen S/C, but it seems they have some issues to work out before it is perfect.

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
donho said:
I have the Big Brute intake and the Magnaflow exhaust.
I have a Airaid TBS on the way. Thinking of the Stillen S/C, but it seems they have some issues to work out before it is perfect.
The issues seem to be fixed. The dealers here will install it at the dealership and cover it with the warranty. ;)

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
92TripleBlack said:
The issues seem to be fixed. The dealers here will install it at the dealership and cover it with the warranty. ;)
How much would total cost be? For the non polished unit? My fear would be me blowing the motor and the dealer voiding the warranty.

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
donho said:
How much would total cost be? For the non polished unit? My fear would be me blowing the motor and the dealer voiding the warranty.
Probably around $7k installed. As for the warranty, the dealer is doing the install. They would keep the warranty. If you have a qualified Stillen tech do the install, Stillen offers a warranty to fix anything that brakes that is voided by the SC by Nissan. Either way, you still have the warranty. I'd ask a few local dealers, Nissan and Infiniti, if they are installing these. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.