Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my LE on Superbowl Sunday - I researched all the SUV's out there and ended up with the Armada. I had to talk my wife out to the Navigator and I'm so glad I did.

Not impressed with the dealer - Gladstone Nissan in Oregon City, OR

Got the Armada for $700 less than the Edmunds.com dealer invoice.

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Welcome aboard and it sounds like you got a great deal.
Enjoy your stay here. Lots of good info.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
Thorsenator said:
Picked up my LE on Superbowl Sunday - I researched all the SUV's out there and ended up with the Armada. I had to talk my wife out to the Navigator and I'm so glad I did.

Not impressed with the dealer - Gladstone Nissan in Oregon City, OR

Got the Armada for $700 less than the Edmunds.com dealer invoice.
Hey where are you located? Gladstone Nissan is 10 minutes from my house. I was supposed to have a hook-up there with the GM, but they still gave me the dealer BS. I ended up buying my Armada from Gresham Nissan and they had it brought down from Bremmerton. I had to have Galaxy LE with Tech Pkg and there weren't any around here.

Keep your eye out for the sticking fuel reading. It took about two weeks for mine to hit......ran out of gas on I-205 at 2:00 AM in the morning!

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Gladstone Nissan

Thinker62 said:
Hey where are you located? Gladstone Nissan is 10 minutes from my house. I was supposed to have a hook-up there with the GM, but they still gave me the dealer BS. I ended up buying my Armada from Gresham Nissan and they had it brought down from Bremmerton. I had to have Galaxy LE with Tech Pkg and there weren't any around here.

Keep your eye out for the sticking fuel reading. It took about two weeks for mine to hit......ran out of gas on I-205 at 2:00 AM in the morning!
I am about 5 miles from Gladstone Nissan in Gladstone. I, too, hate dealing with their manager BS. I ended up buying the Armada SE from Gresham Nissan. These guys reminded me of the fly-by-night dealer. But their service department seem to be alright.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts