Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all - I've been a browsing the site for a few weeks now researching the brake issues with my Armada. I have an '05 Armada LE Smoke/Graphite with sunroof. Opted not to do the DVD or nav system.

After 2 months and 2300 mi just got my car back from the dealer after the first rotor resurfacing for brake judder problems :( Started posting to the brake thread today after that experience...

The 'mada is the new family truckster replacing a 9 year old Explorer. Except for the brakes its been AWESOME!

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Welcome to the club, you will enjoy the Mada much for than that ford.

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Flash, Flash, Flash ;)

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
AZARMADA said:
Welcome to the club, you will enjoy the Mada much for than that ford.
Having to get brakes fixed is nothing compared to
Fixed Or Repaired Daily, now is it! I used to have one too. (A FORD, that is)

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Helloooooooooooooooooooo
Syko

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
logdog said:
Hello all - I've been a browsing the site for a few weeks now researching the brake issues with my Armada. I have an '05 Armada LE Smoke/Graphite with sunroof. Opted not to do the DVD or nav system.

After 2 months and 2300 mi just got my car back from the dealer after the first rotor resurfacing for brake judder problems :( Started posting to the brake thread today after that experience...

The 'mada is the new family truckster replacing a 9 year old Explorer. Except for the brakes its been AWESOME!
The dealers now have the new kit that gets you different rotors, pads, etc. This should fix it permanently. :teeth:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts