Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member in California, just purchased a 2004 SE Armada with 11.6K miles. 4X4, moon roof, blk leather and the works. All for $29.9K. I came to this site before and reviewed mostly positive results. My next step is to add some taller wheels and tires. I'm think about some 305X35X24in chrome and then an after market DVD.

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
marcellsr said:
New member in California, just purchased a 2004 SE Armada with 11.6K miles. 4X4, moon roof, blk leather and the works. All for $29.9K. I came to this site before and reviewed mostly positive results. My next step is to add some taller wheels and tires. I'm think about some 305X35X24in chrome and then an after market DVD.

welcome to the club, what part of Cali. are you from? :cool:

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Hi, I hope that you find this site as informative, as I have. I am in San Diego, are you in north or south CA?

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ggeorgie said:

welcome to the club, what part of Cali. are you from? :cool:
i'm in southern CA, LA County

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RUN2 said:
Hi, I hope that you find this site as informative, as I have. I am in San Diego, are you in north or south CA?
Southern CAL, LA county

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
if there is enough of us, may we have to arrange for a meeting. is there anyone with meeting experience from Club armada Or Club titan or titan talk?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts