Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Everyone, I'm from Livermore, CA. I'm actrually going to pick up my smoke LE 4x4 will nav and dvd with sattelite radio and TV. The option for the telivision is new and they had it on an SE but I wanted it for my kids and It had to be installed. I can't wait to drive it home. I have been reading this board for a week and I would like to thank everyone for their help. I have not posted anything until today, but your helpful information helped me decide. I would have to agree with a lot of you that the Armada is an excellent choice for power, creature comforts and price. I have always driven an American vehicle and now, this is my first non-American vehicle, by name anyway. It is totally worth it and I was able to get the TV sattelite system with money in my pocket compared to a Denali or Escalade. Thanks again everyone for your help and sharing the information. :goteam:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Welcome to the Club Gabe. Glad we were able to help in your decision making. Hope your deal works out great. Post pics when you get her.
M4ck

·
Administrator
5,215 Posts
Hello, Gabe. Glad to have you here. Sounds like you are going to have a very nice Armada. I know you will enjoy it.

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
Maybe see ya

Enjoy it. I am a fellow Livermoron.

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Actually, the dealership was not able to get the sattelite dish by the time I picked it up so I chose not to have it as an option. Thank god, what was I thinking. I really didn't need that option anyway. Cillyone, I hope to see you around town. I'm sure we'll meet up somewhere. Livermore isn't that big. Thanks again everyone. I hope to post more and I am definately reading everyone else's posts. I'll try to get some pictures but my wife is due on a couple of weeks to have our second monster. So all I may be able to do for a while is read. But I will definately try.

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
the SAT TV would be cool but I don't think it's worth the money unless you are frequently driving cross country....and the price of gas you'd have to pawn it if you drove that much.

I have a TV tuner in my DVD player and it doesn't get used that much anymore....but I wouldn't give it up either.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts