Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Thats a Good Deal on used Armada

wantanarmada said:
:confused: I Have been looking for the past two months for aused o4 armada with about 20K at a decent price. Does anybody know of one for sale in NYC area. I founf a few but the price was ridiculous at $40K used. I founf one on Ebay but is is in Texas.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=4554984225&sspagename=STRK:MEBI:IT :(
That is a nice vehicle. I would say that if you could get the bid, it would be worth it to get a one way ticket to fly to Texas. These are going for a lot more on a normal dealer lot.
I just bought private party and paid ~$27,000 for an LE with everything except the DVD player (wired but no DVD yet) with 24K miles. It booked at a lot more (~$32K) and better yet, the bank said it was a great deal.
The white is a great color - go for it.

Rhonda

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Be careful with 04's

wantanarmada said:
:confused: I Have been looking for the past two months for aused o4 armada with about 20K at a decent price. Does anybody know of one for sale in NYC area. I founf a few but the price was ridiculous at $40K used. I founf one on Ebay but is is in Texas.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=4554984225&sspagename=STRK:MEBI:IT :(
I have heard because 04's were the first year there are more problems. I have an early 05 and we are having some issues. Love it just the same though. Good Luck and happy motoring!

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Preach2k said:
Check Queens Nissan on Rockaway Blvd They had an Blue and an Silver LE 04 at one point. Check there....

Yeah, I was over ther and I was also by Nemet NIssan on Hillside Ave. Pretty much the same ****...they try to [email protected](k with you. My wife and I both loves the Armada so I am goona keep my eyes open until I find that deal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts