Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! We just bought our first Armada, and I'm learning more than I care to fairly rapidly. :D We bought a salvage title vehicle, and overall it's in great shape, but there are a few parts that I need to get replaced by the seller, so I'm becoming familiar with the service manuals and some of the parts diagrams available online. Does anyone have suggestions for the best way to track down the clip nut and bolt part #s? Right now I'm trying to make a list of the missing fasteners for the coolant reservoir (all 3 bolts + clip nuts) and headlamp assemblies (missing top bolt + clip nut, both sides). Is heading to a dealership the best way to track those down?

I appreciate all the content members here have created - it definitely pushed us toward an Armada. It runs and drives great, so we just need to get a few issues fixed, and look forward to enjoying it for a long time.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks - I've been cruising around https://parts.nissanusa.com with some success. I can find the bolt part #s most of the time, but I haven't figured out where those clip nuts are displayed. The seller will be paying for the parts, so that doesn't bother me too much. :)

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
If you're struggling with the clip nuts, swinging by a dealership or calling them on the phone might turn up some part numbers...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ended up having to drive it in to the dealership for them to figure it all out, but I think they've got most of it identified. Now I just need the time to put some things together. :D

·
Vendor
782 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your Armada! Show it to us when you can. You've come to the right place - tons of great info here and full of good people that are more than happy to share their knowledge. Feel free to reach out if any help needed!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts