Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just heard of the site. I am a owner of a 04' Armada since March 2004. Correction I am the payment maker for my wife's 2004 Armada :confused:. Looking for some rims here in the near future (20-24's). Haven't decided on any as of yet. Any suggestion or locations to purchase?

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Welcome! If you've had one since March, you're one of the "early adopters" like myself. Have you had many trips to the dealer? :)

I've heard great things about tirerack.com and discount tire. I've also found good wheel deals on Ebay, but make sure you get your tires at a local shop in case you have issues.

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only 2 trips to the Dealer

No, I haven't taken many trips as of yet, but planning to here very soon. I have only been to the dealer twice believe it or not :bow: :
1. The brake problem - In line for the new rotors
2. For some reason the rear driverside door would not open from the inside or outside - Dealer did a temp fix until the part came in which only took 3 days to come in.

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Just pick up my 05 Armada LE with all options NAVIand DVD yesterday and the real driverside door would not open from inside or outside- Dealer will fix it on Monday.is this a known problem with Armada?

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
I happened to me with 2300 miles. It was a quick fix. I was told there is a part in that door that breaks easily and was replaced. I hope with an improved part.

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not sure

omored said:
Just pick up my 05 Armada LE with all options NAVIand DVD yesterday and the real driverside door would not open from inside or outside- Dealer will fix it on Monday.is this a known problem with Armada?
Not sure how many others have had the problem and I didn't think to ask the dealer if it was wide spread. I think I have only seen 1 other post that it may have happened to also, they also replied to you. It happened to me about 3 - 4 weeks after I bought it. Been fixed for over a year with no problem, so I think they did replace with material that do not break as easy as the first did. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts