Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone. I am a new member from Michigan. I bought my first new Nissan 04 Armada LE in July 05. Color Deep Water Blue. Leather seats. W/O Nav.

I really enjoy the Bose sound system. My first trip was to Maine in August. Got up to 18.8 MPG. Only problems was the sensor on the tailgate. Brakes are fine. Have almost 9,000 miles and it runs great. I was surprised to see that the dealer still had 4 new 2004s still on the lot. We got a great deal.
We use a sony laptop and a Microsoft GPS for nav. Works great. Shows MPH and real time location. Have a portable DVD. When I plug it into the AUX jack it sound like your in a movie theater.

Plan to add the wood dash kit later.

How do you post pictures.

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
welcome. i think you can post pic in two ways.. either attach them look on the bottom page when replying or have the pic host them like photobucket.com.. hope to see some pictures soon..

good day and happy thanksgiving..

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
Welcome.
I post pics buy clicking manage attachments, browsing, finding the jpg in my files, and uploading it. I can then use the address from the upload with the insert image button. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.