Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a '04 Armada last July, and have been extremely happy with the Armada. I currently live in Monterey, CA and I'm looking to customize my Armada (i.e. exhaust, billet grille, etc...), but haven't had much luck finding parts. I have put 22" Akuza chrome rims on. Anybody know where to find parts?

·
Premium Member
4,360 Posts
DB_31 said:
I purchased a '04 Armada last July, and have been extremely happy with the Armada. I currently live in Monterey, CA and I'm looking to customize my Armada (i.e. exhaust, billet grille, etc...), but haven't had much luck finding parts. I have put 22" Akuza chrome rims on. Anybody know where to find parts?
So a search on the site, check the vendor links, etc. Ebay also has some good stuff. Ask about things before buying as some are good, some junk. Tornado for example is junk. Also, check the TSBs to see if there are any you need done. Welcome!

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
DB_31 said:

Got any pics with those rims?

Joe

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
hey brah, welcome to the site!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.