Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning! I'm retired Air Force and now back home in TX! We own a 2011 Nissan Armada 4X4 Platinum straight from the factory with 3 miles on it back in 2010. I know I'm late joining... LOL

·
Premium Member
3,530 Posts
Welcome to Club Armada. We have the same thing, but a year newer than yours. Thank you for your service to our country. My sons are both in the Air Force, one a 1st Lieutenant who just finished flight school and is on his way to Minot AFB in N. Dakota, and the other a 2nd year cadet at USAFA. So very proud of them, and appreciative of the role our great military plays in keeping us all free.

Keith

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to Club Armada. We have the same thing, but a year newer than yours. Thank you for your service to our country. My sons are both in the Air Force, one a 1st Lieutenant who just finished flight school and is on his way to Minot AFB in N. Dakota, and the other a 2nd year cadet at USAFA. So very proud of them, and appreciative of the role our great military plays in keeping us all free.

Keith
Minot AFB? That was my FIRST duty station waaaaaay back in 1993. Small world--LOL I was supposed to go play football at the academy in 1997 after my first tour was wrapping up. However, life happened, and we welcomed my daughter to the world as a family. I still took a break, finished my education, played NFL Europe for a bit, and came back to finish my career and retire in late 2014. Thank you for your thank you, and I pray your sons fare well in the Air Force--go ZOOMIES! I wanted to be a pilot, but it would be a bit tough to transition from being a defensive tackle to fighter aircraft. LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts