Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found Two new AT tires that are more or less a direct replacement for the 18" wheel

Bridgestone AT REVO UNI T AQII P265 70 18 (tire height 32.6")

Kumho Road Venture AT P265 70 18( tire height 32.6")

·
Premium Member
1,256 Posts
CDNArMaDa said:
Found Two new AT tires that are more or less a direct replacement for the 18" wheel

Bridgestone AT REVO UNI T AQII P265 70 18 (tire height 32.6")

Kumho Road Venture AT P265 70 18( tire height 32.6")
Good to know. I just checked out tirerack.com and they've recently added Michelin cross terrains at a whopping $176 each,
Kumho at $135
and stock Contis at $92
Goodyear Warnglers at $118
All at 265/70-18
Didn't list Bridgestone yet. That would be my first choice if pricing is closer to $100-$120 each. The Cross Terrains are just priced to high.
And I personally wouldn't touch Kumho. The name says it all. :)

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
I have a set of Kumhos on my 4Runner and they are terrific. Better grip and wet traction than the Michelin LTX's they replaced. For the price I paid for 16" tires it was worth it. I can't comment on how they handle in an 18" tire.

·
Premium Member
895 Posts
I just put a set of Revos on our 4Runner, best tires I have ever had and they have gotten great reviews.

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
I still have the original Goodyear Wrangler SRA's on the truck. At 40k they are wearing well. When they're ready to replace, my preference would be Michelin's but at $176 I may just opt for another set of Goodyears.

·
Premium Member
3,590 Posts
How do the Goodyears compare to the Contis that most of us have?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.