Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, Like many of you - I have been lurking on these forums trying to decide if I wanted to buy an Armada. I have seen some real slick Armadas in these forums. I was actually shocked to read about all the issues that have plagued the '04 but I am praying that my '05 is OK. I currently drive an '01 Eddie Bauer Expedtion that has given me zero problems in 48K. However, I wanted a new truck that gave a smoother ride. I *almost* bought an '05 Expedition last week but I saw my Armada and fell in love with it. I will post a pic of the demo w/ the same wheels.

I do have a question regarding aftermarket wheels and the air inflation sensors on the LE. My dealer has installed "semi-aftermarket" wheels that have the Nissan center caps and they come with the sensors already installed. He is charging $2400 for them with the Goodyear Eagle GTII filled with Nitrogen gas. I figured for that money I could get some Foose Spank 6 or similar wheel. Does anyone know what is involved with getting the inflation sensor to work on an aftermarket wheel? I don't want to go thru a big hassle so let me know if I am getting charged too much.

Also - for those interested. The MSRP was just shy of 48K and w/o any rebates (I want the 2% finance) I was sold the LE for 43K even. I *think* that is below invoice or pretty close. So I am happy. I told them I want to wait to pick it up when the aftermarket wheels are on it. So should be sometime next week. I am excited!

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forget my question on the wheel sensors - I found the answer in another thread. BTW - those are 20 inch wheels. I forgot to mention that. If anyone has pics and prices of other wheel ideas - let me know. I want to stay w/20s max. I could probably cancel my order from the dealer. He says he has a set on order anyway. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Welcome to the Club Bob. Glad you found us and can't wait to see pictures of your Mada. I like the wheels on the demo pretty good.
M4ck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts