Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Got my Armada about a month as I needed more towing capacity for our boat. Coming from a Explorer Sport, the robustness of the Armada is pretty clear.
Although I'm liking it, I'm noticing a few quirks that I'm not liking.

1) Memory seats don't adjust the side mirrors.
2) Side mirrors don't fold automatically when you lock the car.
3) The backup sensor is pretty annoying, specially when you are in tow mode (which it should be disabled automatically in my opinion). Trying to backup and position a 25 feet boat trailer in a narrow spot requires you to manually disable the sensor on the screen every time you shift gears to adjust the position. Really annoying.

Is there any settings I'm missing to address these 3 items or is this just the traditional japanese approach to make sensors work disconnected from what is happening in the car.

·
Registered
2021 Nissan Armada SL RWD
47 Posts
Great looking rig! There are settings in the infotainment setup that can disable the chimes when pulling forward and backwards. The beeping was driving me completely nuts - like slot machines or Chuck E Cheese games...I turned off all of the beeps. As long as the camera comes on, I'm good. I did keep the front and rear auto-emergency braking set to "on." I am not sure about the folding mirrors - I think you have to hit the switch each time to fold them in. And, also not sure about the memory seat moving the side mirrors. My current goal is to figure out a way to disable the seatbelt chimes. It is the most annoying thing and not needed at all. But, we love the truck - just order new wheels for it today. Really like the midnight edition too. I got 22.1 MPG on an 1100 mile round trip last week - impressive. Congrats!

·
Registered
2017 Nissan Armada Platinum
43 Posts
I have a 2017 and my mirrors adjust with my seats when I press on mine. Not sure if they removed the feature for 2021.

Nice looking rig.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts