Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my wife's GL350 locked it's engine up for no known reason, so I went back to Nissan, previously had a 350Z G35 coupe and 2 quests. Went with the Infiniti to get the better engine and better ride IMHO over the Armada. I got really burnt on this car and within 10 miles of the lot CEL came on for both banks cat inefficient, well that's my fault as I had my scanner (Autel) and forgot to check the readiness and distance since reset. So far I love it, just need to figure out how to make it more of a weeler. Looking to lift it 1-2" get a second set of wheels with something a bit ready for off roading in CO, and installing a rear locker. And possibly gabbing/buying an off-road front bumper. I would love any advice on how to make this happen, and also will 18" Titan wheels work on this rig?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I also have a 2011 QX56 4WD. Went by a shop that was selling a used set and they test fitted a rim on the rear driver and 18" Titan wheels did work. I went with a different set of 18s though, because they were cheaper than the used ones at that shop

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So I would be weary of that, they should test fit it on the front, because you know bigger brakes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts