Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Nissan Armada SL
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! Just took ownership of my 2020 Armada. Came from a 2013 Flex. Absolutely loved that thing however excited to have an actual SUV versus a cross. Some things I love and some things I want to improve

Like the AVM, Auto dimming mirrors, Adaptive cruise

Need to change instrument cluster. Feels crazy outdated. Not sure if I can slip a 2021 model in there somehow but I'm sure the forums have some info. I also want to upgrade the mirror to a LCD one with a camera but I'm nervous it'll break the side view mirrors ability to auto dim.

Other than that so far I love it! Thought I would have a bigger issue with the gas mileage from what I read here but surprisingly it's not that bad for this beast!

Sky Tire Wheel Vehicle Car

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car Vehicle

Automotive parking light Wheel Sky Tire Automotive side marker light

·
Registered
2020 Nissan Armada SL
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Absolutely agree here. Looking at the Flex it only drops one MPG. Thinking about that V8 with similar mileage to the V6 I’d say I’m doing alright! To your point we don’t get these to micro manage those MPGs. Thanks for the reply and nice Mada!

·
Registered
2020 Nissan Armada SL
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited by Moderator)
I absolutely LOVED that vehicle. The style you either loved or hated. I Loved it. the inside seating was slightly roomier than this one, but I don't mind the cut in room for an actual SUV plus she sits nice and tall! I was going to get another one because mine was getting long in the tooth and had 277k miles on it. Also, there was a fear that ANY day that water pump was going to go out and if you know those Ford 3.5 engines you know that's not a small job. Unfortunately, I couldn't find another one that wasn't under 100k miles or just super base trim. However, I'm glad it worked out the way it did because it popped me RIGHT into the silver beast!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts