·
Banned
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I try offer all our products at group buy like pricing without a group buy. What we are making on these wipers can't be counted on two hands. : )

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
whats so special about em?

·
Banned
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
I ordered mine last night and Jason has shipped them already today. My OEM's have been streaky from the beginning so I am looking for a big improvement.

·
Banned
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good deal.

Be sure to follow the instructions that come with them.

Now bring on the ~~RAIN~~ : )

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
Piaa Wipers/rain X

What do I do if I've been using RainX on my windshield??

·
Banned
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PHLOCKER said:
What do I do if I've been using RainX on my windshield??
Nothing, now it will be twice the protection, hehe. You really won't need to use both if you get these blades. The blades release it for you.

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
How are these blades for ice/snow...? The Northeast winter is upon us and need a good wiper for taking the weekend trips up to ski country

·
Banned
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, just about all the ones I sell are in the North east. I've been selling these for over a year on other vehciles, and noone has needed a replacement yet. THey are definitely tocher than most, I think it's the forumla that makes up the rubber. They look pretty normal, but there is some secret in the recipe. : )

·
Banned
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Piaa doesn't make these in smaller sizes. You can measure it and tell me the length and I'll check, but I doubt it.,

1 - 20 of 28 Posts