Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
I've been using these blades for months now and they are FANTASTIC. I have my g/f and sister hooked on them as well. I was squaking at the price for years but finally bit the bullet. Little did I know they would be CHEAPER because they last much longer than the Anco crap I would get every 6 months.

When you put them on make sure you do it correctly:

1) Thuroughly wash and dry the wind shield.
2) Put the treatment alcohol / silicone wipe on (use one wipe per 1/2 windshield)
3) Let sit for 10 minutes.
4) Wipe off with clean cloth
5) Run the blades for 5 minutes DRY.

These things are as good as everyone says.

·
SHIFT_Moderator
13,204 Posts
spta97 said:
I've been using these blades for months now and they are FANTASTIC. I have my g/f and sister hooked on them as well. I was squaking at the price for years but finally bit the bullet. Little did I know they would be CHEAPER because they last much longer than the Anco crap I would get every 6 months.

When you put them on make sure you do it correctly:

1) Thuroughly wash and dry the wind shield.
2) Put the treatment alcohol / silicone wipe on (use one wipe per 1/2 windshield)
3) Let sit for 10 minutes.
4) Wipe off with clean cloth
5) Run the blades for 5 minutes DRY.

These things are as good as everyone says.
Good Info. I think I will be biting the bullet on this one too!

·
Premium Member
1,543 Posts
BlakSpyda said:
Good Info. I think I will be biting the bullet on this one too!
I have had mines for about three month's and they still wipe like New, plus they leave no streak and does not squeak on glass...I higly endorsed these wipers...Plus it saves you money of having to change wiper blades every other month..(If only he had the rear wiper for Mada):rolleyes:

·
SHIFT_Moderator
13,204 Posts
Kailo said:
I have had mines for about three month's and they still wipe like New, plus they leave no streak and does not squeak on glass...I higly endorsed these wipers...Plus it saves you money of having to change wiper blades every other month..(If only he had the rear wiper for Mada):rolleyes:
Yeah, I asked Jason about the rear. No Dice!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts