Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Premium Member
40 Posts
Well it seems to me that the new Tahoe is a better truck for now but it seems to me that the Japanese are going to do to the American Truck Market what they did to the car market and electronic market and they are now building a majority of their cars in america like the titan and the armada even the germans are building their cars in america it seems to me GM was in a hurry to get a truck to market to bring in money yes it has improvements but how long will they last with a new sequoia and a new expedition on the horizon not to mention the armada GM's mistake was not shifting when the market shifted the bottom line is the it takes product to make money and good product that people want and right now its trucks and rear drive cars

Gm thought they could stand with what they have and its not going to work i hope they make the new camaro and bring back a real GTO that will help

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.