Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NEW. ARMADA stainless door sills!

I'm having these custom made.

They will be similiar to the 4Runner sills I sell now, but will say "Armada" on them. These are for the front 2 doors, and they mount on the metal part of your door with 3m backing.

I'm starting this off at an introductory price of $59 +$7 for next day shipping! $66 TOTAL! These may take a few days before they ship, but when they do, they will go next day.

If you are interested, order soon to get yours while they last.

http://www.burtmanindustries.com/zoomprod.php?id=armada_sill_04_up

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
How many door sills will come in the package? Do we have to buy 4 for the Armada, or one that has 4 in it?

·
Banned
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thse come for the front "2" doors only. There are noone for the rear.

They do look great. We've been selling to some nisssan dealers and they are selling them for $129!

·
Banned
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It can be done, but on these, it would be a minimum order of 10 sets. You can get them if you buy all 10 sets. :eek:

"Titan" may be able to hold you over.

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
Do the letters glow?

·
Banned
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No, these are stainless steel and the letters are "sandblasted" in, and look great.

We do offer an indiglo full replacement sill as well, but these are very expensive. Everything is on the website.

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
i am bringing this thread back from the dead! it looks like you guys still sell these (looking at the website). does the same price still stand though (with the $7 next day shipping)?

·
Banned
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
n1cK said:
i am bringing this thread back from the dead! it looks like you guys still sell these (looking at the website). does the same price still stand though (with the $7 next day shipping)?
Yep:) Deal is still on.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts