Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I just bought a 2015 Nissan Armada and I finally got a new unit installed after hours or research, so I wanted to see what everyone else has done to there cars! I’m really looking to get some lift in my vehicle becaue it feels so low to the ground! If anyone has any ideas on that send them my way! But besides that I’d also love to see everyone’s set up!

Attachments

·
Registered
2010 Nissan Armada Platinum Flex 4x4
60 Posts
Hey everyone, I just bought a 2015 Nissan Armada and I finally got a new unit installed after hours or research, so I wanted to see what everyone else has done to there cars! I’m really looking to get some lift in my vehicle becaue it feels so low to the ground! If anyone has any ideas on that send them my way! But besides that I’d also love to see everyone’s set up!
Welcome to the club! If youre looking for lift ideas ive got a 3.5 inch lift on 34" tires. If you want any part info check out some posts on my profile.
Wheel Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Tire Car

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
I have a thread going on lifting mine as I'm still in process. Not a fan of the rear kit, but it did work with some modifications.
Rough Country 6" Titan kit (the shocks do work for the rear). CJD Racing rear kit. CJD's customer service is terrible and nearly none of the bolts I received were the right size. Any decent fabricator could do this with ease.

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread Automotive exterior Wheel

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have a thread going on lifting mine as I'm still in process. Not a fan of the rear kit, but it did work with some modifications.
Rough Country 6" Titan kit (the shocks do work for the rear). CJD Racing rear kit. CJD's customer service is terrible and nearly none of the bolts I received were the right size. Any decent fabricator could do this with ease.

View attachment 51897 View attachment 51898
looks good, what size tires you going to run? 35's?

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
I'm going to put 1.5" hubcentric wheel adapters on hopefully later this week (if I can jack up the truck lol, I think its too high for my floor jack) and going to run these 33's for a bit. Then will replace with 35s and hopefully some new wheels as well so I can get a bit more sidewall.

Kicker bars for the front should be arriving this week from rough country, and then will be taking back to my mechanic to fabricate kicker bars for the rear keep the suspension rigid given its now on stilts.

Sorry, didnt realize this was someone elses thread :D Not trying to swoop in and snag it! Thought I was responding to my thread about the lift :).

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm going to put 1.5" hubcentric wheel adapters on hopefully later this week (if I can jack up the truck lol, I think its too high for my floor jack) and going to run these 33's for a bit. Then will replace with 35s and hopefully some new wheels as well so I can get a bit more sidewall.

Kicker bars for the front should be arriving this week from rough country, and then will be taking back to my mechanic to fabricate kicker bars for the rear keep the suspension rigid given its now on stilts.

Sorry, didnt realize this was someone elses thread :D Not trying to swoop in and snag it! Thought I was responding to my thread about the lift :).
Gotchya, yeah i went with 18" rims for maximum sidewall on my 34s. You might be able to get tires larger than 35" on honestly

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Gotchya, yeah i went with 18" rims for maximum sidewall on my 34s. You might be able to get tires larger than 35" on honestly
MPG is already so bad, and with 178k miles on this beast, I want it to last. I do a lot of uphill driving to the mountains (I'm more in the snow than anything), so trying to make it up without forcing it to stay in 3rd gear :D

·
Registered
60 Posts
MPG is already so bad, and with 178k miles on this beast, I want it to last. I do a lot of uphill driving to the mountains (I'm more in the snow than anything), so trying to make it up without forcing it to stay in 3rd gear :D
Haha I dont blame you, I get 13.4mpg with my 34's. Havent been to the mountains yet since I put them on so well see in the next few months how it does. Ive got a trans cooler ready to install to hopefully relieve some stress on the transmission, its got 190k miles on it, so I dont want to neglect it to badly🤣

1 - 8 of 8 Posts