Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all, I'm a neewbie to the Armada scene but it's official ....I just picked up my new but used MADA yesterday and I am looking forward to the weekend.
2005 Deep Water Blue with 4700 miles fully loaded LE 4X2. Nav, DVD & Sunroof and I am going nuts. I have never liked SUV's but the Armada has caught my eye since the very first time I saw it and I have been doing the research on it since last year. I almost bought a 2004 Demo last year for a pretty good price but decided against it since I had been hearing so much about the rotor, brake and wind noise problems. I have come close to buying several other cars but everytime I came close an Armada would happen to pass by and I would decide against it. I figured heck if I was going to spend the money I might as well get what I want. I think that I got a pretty good deal on this one. I'm going to the fill up the tank in just a bit and hope that I am not too too blown away.
This is a great site and the forums helped me a ton in my decision to buy so thanks for such a great site

My last car was a Lexus Coupe (practically a 2 seater) so now all I have to do is learn to drive and park the huge thing without taking anyone out : )
Talk about extremes.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Welcome! ;)

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
The back up sensor works as advertised. I use it all the time.

Welcome!

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Welcome Queenie!

Just be careful in the drive thru's - these beasts are wide! I learned the hard way rubbing my tire- only twice!!

Have fun

1 - 6 of 6 Posts