1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
Bring yours in. Just because there isn't a TSB doesn't mean they won't fix it. I had my driver's side squeak. They replaced the entire lower frame under warranty. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
92TripleBlack said:
Bring yours in. Just because there isn't a TSB doesn't mean they won't fix it. I had my driver's side squeak. They replaced the entire lower frame under warranty. ;)
problem is it's been on the list of things for the last year. They spray some silicone and say fixed but by the time I leave the lot its back. They are pretty good though when I bring the TSB and say this is what I'm experiencing.

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
92TripleBlack said:
Did they ever tell you what the hell was squeakin? I though it was me not sitting sqaure in the seat. The window ticks and the seat squeak make you think WD40 can kill it. No such luck. I assume the TSB would take every squeak and rattle if you tell them where they are coming from. I can't believe they had to replace whole seat frame.

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
92TripleBlack said:
BTW, are your fog lights with chrome faced covers? It sort looks that way in your profile photos. I've been looking for a set large enough to fit the Armada as it would kind of neat with the mass chrome bumper and grill. I did find little 4 and 4.5 inch aftermarkets which don't seat well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.