Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I am from new orleans, and just got home with my baby last night. 05 le 4wd w/ nav and dvd. she is alll ready for some mods. you know on the 4wd there is not a single badge stating 4wd on the outside of the vehicle.
mods to come grill(ordered) front clear sheild(ordered) av switcher( about to order) bull bar ( soon) rims(not soon enough)/

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
Welcome to the club! Nice to have another member. Yeah I hear ya'...I too have an LE 4wd and no badge. I made mine unique though by putting a 5.6 in front of the LE on the rear left gate and some V8 emblems on the front fenders where the Titans put theirs. Hope you enjoy the ride!!!

Fred

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you want new members to introduce themselves but I only got one person who said hi, not the friendliest group I ever met.

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Hey, welcome to the site. I have an '04 LE 4x4 and thought it odd that there are no emblems as well. Other thing I found interesting was that you can't get the skid plates that come with the off road package on the LE. I guess they assume that if you get one with all the bells and whistles that you will never need the extra protection. Also give everyone a chance, ask a good performance question and you will get a lot of replys.

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Welcome to the Club man you gotta remember this site isnt that old and doesn't have near the amount of active members that a lot of other sites do. We are growing but it takes time. Plus Saturday is slow because everyone is out doing their thing. Enjoy the site and have fun.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
DaArmaDa said:
you want new members to introduce themselves but I only got one person who said hi, not the friendliest group I ever met.
Welcome aboard,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts