Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my '06 SE (Galaxy w/ leather) and love it. My company rented me an Armada for the last 18 months so I've had the pleasure of driving the '04 & '05. I ran out and bought the '06 as soon as my company stopped paying for rentals. Looking forward to the mods so please recommend any good shops in the Dallas area...

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
Chillnhot said:
Just picked up my '06 SE (Galaxy w/ leather) and love it. My company rented me an Armada for the last 18 months so I've had the pleasure of driving the '04 & '05. I ran out and bought the '06 as soon as my company stopped paying for rentals. Looking forward to the mods so please recommend any good shops in the Dallas area...
Welcome! :goteam:

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Chillnhot said:
Welcome Aboard :goodjob: get some 22"s on so the ride will look nice and clean

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.