Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my new ride last week. I'll take pictures whenever it stops raining here. God I love this truck though. It's so comfortable. Tomorrow it goes in for the tint on the drivers windows and windshield and I get the rims mounted. I got the DBL G model 10's 22x9.5" with Kuhmo Exsta 305/45/22's.

I will post pics as soon as I put those babies on. Also I am in the aftermarket performance parts business. I will be starting to offer parts to those who want to make their Armada's sound and perform better as well as look bad ass. I am going to research who has the best Cold Air Kits as well as exhaust kits and Rims. If anyone is looking for anything specific please feel free to PM me. Glad to be a member of Club Armada.. Jared

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
NICE! Can't wait to see pix! Where are you from? Just wondering because it has been raining here too! ;)

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
weezr17 said:
NICE! Can't wait to see pix! Where are you from? Just wondering because it has been raining here too! ;)
South Florida! Where are you?

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
HA....guess we are not THAT CLOSE. NY here.

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
weezr17 said:
HA....guess we are not THAT CLOSE. NY here.
Nice, I was born and raised for 18yrs in NJ and went to school in NY on 74st and Central Park West. Been living in paradise for the last 9 years. Don't worry you will move here soon enough. This place is all New Yorkers and people from NJ. Not sure whether thats a good thing or not. Speak to you laterz! Jared

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
NY and NJ taking over the world

LethalSlizz said:
Nice, I was born and raised for 18yrs in NJ and went to school in NY on 74st and Central Park West. Been living in paradise for the last 9 years. Don't worry you will move here soon enough. This place is all New Yorkers and people from NJ. Not sure whether thats a good thing or not. Speak to you laterz! Jared
You know you can't find any sunny spot in the country where people from NY and NJ haven't moved in and taken over. I was raised in South Jersey. Was there about 20 years through my first year of college. Then I started my own treck around the country with College, the Marine Corps, and work. I've been in Central FL for about 3 years now. I had 3 neighbors left, right, across street all from NY at my first place. LethalSlizz - WELCOME homie.

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FL_Crushin said:
You know you can't find any sunny spot in the country where people from NY and NJ haven't moved in and taken over. I was raised in South Jersey. Was there about 20 years through my first year of college. Then I started my own treck around the country with College, the Marine Corps, and work. I've been in Central FL for about 3 years now. I had 3 neighbors left, right, across street all from NY at my first place. LethalSlizz - WELCOME homie.
Thanks for the warm welcome. I was just up in Orlando this past weekend for a Supra Meet. We stayed off University by the college. Myself and 10 other heavily modded 03-04 Cobras went up to gang up on the Supras. Turned out to be an awesome weekend and got to meet a lot of my customers and members of another forum. The Cobras whooped ass all weekend..We will be headed to Tampa in the next 2 weeks I believe for a Dyno/Track day that we are going to sponsor. Anyhow, Im rambling and it's time for bed. Thanks again for the welcome. Jared

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Rims are on! Now all it need is to be dropped about 3.5 to 4 Inches. Tints get done on Monday and I'm considering putting a blower on it. I still have to research them as I dont have much experience modding foreign cars. I'll keep everyone posted. Jared

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
LethalSlizz said:
I'm from North Jersey. Lived in Hoboken, Weehawken, Jersey City, Nanuet, and worked in Lower Manhattan and Newark for 10 years. Now I'm in Orlando. Welcome to the board and nice wheels. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts