Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys..this site is really cool! Anyways, i need help...I need to know where to get good and cheap 22 inch chrome wheels. the make i'm looking for is Lexani, I can't find any good deals out there. Also, where can i find a good billet grille? Does anyone know where I could find good rotors? We found a store that sells Brembo rotors which are cross-drilled and slotted. They go for around $100 (Can.) something for each rotor. I think that's a really good deal. Will these Brembo rotors fix the brake problems, or do we need to buy a whole other brake kit that I found on the internet for $3,000 (U.S.) for bigger calipers, cross-drilled & slotted rotors, and brake pads. I'm only 14 so I need help lol! I love cars and I know a lotttttt about them believe me lol, but not really that much into all this technical stuff. Also, the passenger seat squeaks alot, i'm not sure if it's the seatbelt that is making noise or the seat itself. Can this issue be resolved by using WD-40? My dad has a Silver Armada LE '04 fully loaded w/PS2. Thanks guys

1 - 1 of 1 Posts