Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
96 Posts
Vegie,

I think a lot of people cruise the boards (M-F, 9-5) while "working".........I know I do. Weekends are spent Modding the Mada, washing the Mada, taking the Mada to the track, Towing your toys with the Mada.........well, you get the idea.

Blackrain
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
220 Posts
blackrain said:
Vegie,

I think a lot of people cruise the boards (M-F, 9-5) while "working".........I know I do. Weekends are spent Modding the Mada, washing the Mada, taking the Mada to the track, Towing your toys with the Mada.........well, you get the idea.

Blackrain
Replies do slow down towards the weekend. Welcome to the club.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,360 Posts
Hola. I was riding a mountain bike, swimming in the pool, BBQing, drinking beer, watching BraveHeart, and playing Halo 2. ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
453 Posts
SORRY VEG!

They are right.....weekends are slow. Well, it's SUNDAY ( :191: ) I hate Sundays. People will start posting again....especially tomorrow.

WELCOME to the CLUB! Lot of cool and knowledgeable people, cool ideas, SWEET PIX.....ENJOY! POST A LOT!

Oh, yeah.....FLASH, FLASH, FLASH! ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
blackrain said:
Vegie,

I think a lot of people cruise the boards (M-F, 9-5) while "working".........I know I do. Weekends are spent Modding the Mada, washing the Mada, taking the Mada to the track, Towing your toys with the Mada.........well, you get the idea.

Blackrain
I get ya blackrain ! I was just starting to think I did something to piss peeps off. Thanks for the reply bro ! Peace !
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
weezr17 said:
SORRY VEG!

They are right.....weekends are slow. Well, it's SUNDAY ( :191: ) I hate Sundays. People will start posting again....especially tomorrow.

WELCOME to the CLUB! Lot of cool and knowledgeable people, cool ideas, SWEET PIX.....ENJOY! POST A LOT!

Oh, yeah.....FLASH, FLASH, FLASH! ;)
Thanks for the warm welcome weezr17 !
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,360 Posts
Vegeta said:
What kinda bike you ride bro ? I ride too. When I get a chance that is.LOL !
I have an old Trek Y-11 carbon fiber with full suspension. Mostly ride the Jetski now though. ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
219 Posts
Hello All

Just got my 05 LE and am enjoying it already. It is my new tow vehicle for my Datsun Race cars....

22's are on order and it will be hitting the paint shop in a few days to get painted to match my BRE 240Z.

I will post photos of my Armada after I get it back from the paint shop.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,360 Posts
BRE Armada said:
Just got my 05 LE and am enjoying it already. It is my new tow vehicle for my Datsun Race cars....

22's are on order and it will be hitting the paint shop in a few days to get painted to match my BRE 240Z.

I will post photos of my Armada after I get it back from the paint shop.
Cool car. Can't wait to see the paint. Does the trailer match also? :goodjob:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
92TripleBlack said:
I have an old Trek Y-11 carbon fiber with full suspension. Mostly ride the Jetski now though. ;)
Pretty sweet bike bro. I ride a Klien Attitude myself but my son (age 11) rides a Trek Y-24. By the way what size are the tires on your Mada ?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
BRE Armada said:
Just got my 05 LE and am enjoying it already. It is my new tow vehicle for my Datsun Race cars....

22's are on order and it will be hitting the paint shop in a few days to get painted to match my BRE 240Z.

I will post photos of my Armada after I get it back from the paint shop.
Datsuns Huh ? I'm an oldskool Datson guy myself ! I have an 73' 620 pickup with an L20 B and a huge turbo on it ! It pushes 18lbs of boost and makes 300 hp . I built it when I was 18 ( like 17 years ago ) not bad for that day and age. Not jack by todays numbers . Love to see some pix of you Datsuns ! Peace bro !
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top