Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Armada Platinum Captain's Chairs 4X4, Aspen White Tricoat, Almond Leather.
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,
Just brought home a brand new 2021. White with almond interior & captain's chairs. Pretty thrilled so far - except that my wife drives this more than I! (Our other vehicle is also a Nissan - 2020 Murano Platinum)
I'm really impressed with this forum! Seems like a wealth of excellent experience and advice! I'm looking forward to chasing down a couple of minor issues that I'm curious about.
Here's a photo at delivery - 7 km on the odometer!
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Looking forward to many years of Armada ownership!
Don

·
Registered
2021 Nissan Armada SL RWD
99 Posts
Sweet ride! Thanks for sharing a pic. My wife drives the Maxima and thankfully has no desire to drive the Armada, it's mine.

Reactions: Don66

·
Registered
2021 Armada Platinum Captain's Chairs 4X4, Aspen White Tricoat, Almond Leather.
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome aboard, Don! Congratulations on your purchase. Don't forget to search this site, it has a plethora of information regarding almost any question you may have.
Thanks carid,
If you see specific fit splash guards or mud flaps for the 2021 Armada, I would likely be interested. The wheel flare / running board design looks like it will protect reasonably well, but I was a little surprised to see that there are no fitted models available? This is my first vehicle ever without that measure of protection from our nasty winter conditions!
Thanks for the welcome!
Don

1 - 4 of 4 Posts