Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone well I bought my mada like 3 months ago and I found this website and I have really found some good info, starting with finding out if I was the only one with the mp3 players problem with the low vol. "just order my LD-1 line driver" thank you for that info. As far as what I have done to the mada so far is get 10K HID headlight conversion kit, got an alarm with remote start, it rolls dn the windows and rolls them up and has a two way transmiter where I can check if its lock/unlock or if its being temperd with.

2004 Nissan Armada SE 4x4

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Welcome! Flash, Flash ;)

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
ticodiaz said:
Hello everyone well I bought my mada like 3 months ago and I found this website and I have really found some good info, starting with finding out if I was the only one with the mp3 players problem with the low vol. "just order my LD-1 line driver" thank you for that info. As far as what I have done to the mada so far is get 10K HID headlight conversion kit, got an alarm with remote start, it rolls dn the windows and rolls them up and has a two way transmiter where I can check if its lock/unlock or if its being temperd with.

2004 Nissan Armada SE 4x4
Welcome to the site.

What is the alarm you got? I don't know if you have the memory seat option or not if so does it maintain this feature? Go ahead and start a new thread in the interior mod section...since this is getting off the subject of your introduction.

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Welcome fellow n00b!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts