Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my new 05 Armada last night. Silver LE, w/ DVD package. Fell in love with it on the first night.

·
Premium Member
5,215 Posts
Welcome to ClubArmada. You made a good choice.

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you.

I knew after driving my homies titan that I would love the Armada for me and the family.

Can someone tell me where I can find accessories for the Armada?

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
aduarte01 said:
Thank you.

I knew after driving my homies titan that I would love the Armada for me and the family.

Can someone tell me where I can find accessories for the Armada?
What are you looking for?
Right now, major stuff are wheels, brush guard, lift kit, exhaust, intake, Nos, wood dash kits, seat covers, Audio/video stuff, HID, grille inserts, etc. On the way/just coming out seems to be chips, Supercharger kits, long tube headers, steel bumpers, and fender flares.
My list is lift kit, winch bumper, supercharger, grille insert. Maybe flares. I'd scan the various signatures of guys on the board, look at their pics, and ask them where they got what they have.

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Welcome! To add to what Tripleblack said, seach the forums and you should get a lot of ideas. Folks in here have pretty much every accessory you would need and them some.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Also, don't forget to search for Titan accessories. Just about anything that fits on the front half of our Armadas also fits Titans. Many companies list them as Titan this or that and forget to include us on the list. I've found many different items this way. Just remember, we have a different rear suspension, exhaust, etc. so not all of it works. Ex. Titan lift kits won't work.
Hope this helps. :clever:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts