Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well as we all know, 06 madas are on the way ( im in the market still ). here are some new for the 06 model:
-increase range from 500 to 850 on MSRP due to enhancements on varios trim levels
-standard automatic dual zone climatic control
-new power folding mirrors :D yay :D
-integrated turn signals on LE models
-more colors
-same horsepower-torque :( (but i guess thats ok)
-SE model starting @ 34,500
-LE 2wd @ 39,800

well guess there is couple things we were looking for like folding mirrors and integrated turning signals... too bad prices went up a bit.

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
The 2006 Armada brochures are already at the dealerships now.
Looks pretty much untouched other than a few small items.
Only thing that caught my eye was the 60/40 split 3rd row seats.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Rear seats and new Big Tow mirrors are what I'd like to get ;) .

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
Are the BigTow Mirrors different in 06?

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
I wish they would install the automatic door locking feature when you put it into drive and start to move....I just feel safer knowing my 5 month old is behind locked doors without having my forgetfull memory doing the job!!

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
92TripleBlack said:
Rear seats and new Big Tow mirrors are what I'd like to get ;) .

Me too, there are times were I need just a little more space for stuff but able to take that one extra person. The new 3rd row seat would be perfect.

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i wonder if there is more cushion in the 3rd seat row... cuz on the 05 models they were flat and kind of hard, and please god make nissan to put more head room back there ;)

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
we returning out '04 Armada...and maybe later on might get the '06...too many problems in the '04 lol..even thought they could be replaced and get rid of, but it already has 70,000KM on it so we want to get rid of it for noww

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
I can't STAND..

..the auto-lock feature! Every time a get an american rental car, I trade it due to that feature. The Ford "no seatbelt" warning if another favorite.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
gmartin66 said:
..the auto-lock feature! Every time a get an american rental car, I trade it due to that feature. The Ford "no seatbelt" warning if another favorite.
I hate those. PITA. ;)

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
92TripleBlack said:
I hate those. PITA. ;)
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-men, brother! The one thing I hate MOST about "American cars."

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
New Additional Colors For 2006

Hey folks it seems like Nissan added 2 new colors to the Armada. Majestic Blue and Granite. Granite is like a tannish brown. It also seems like they did away with the Sahara Gold color.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
gmartin66 said:
You can easily defeat the seatbelt warning on the Fords. I turned it off on my Lightning and my Stang.

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wonder if you guys have the cloth or leather on your madas... because somehow i find the cloth to be more confy.

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
inf3rno said:
wonder if you guys have the cloth or leather on your madas... because somehow i find the cloth to be more confy.
I like the look and feel of leather. I live in Vegas and the seats don't get as hot as people say. I do keep a window shade in the front windshield while at work and I have tinted the driver and passenger door windows.

The only maintenance item with leather is cleaning and conditioning to keep it looking like new... I conditioned the leather the day after I got it and do the driver and passenger seats once a week.

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
ok reading nissan website found out that base model SE with cloth 4x2 doesnt come with 2nd row captain chair. now what im planning to do is buy the SE 4x2 cloth with maybe and only the bose pkg. that way save as much money as i can and then put a sunroof aftermarket wich will be around 1500 bucks, because if i get the sunroof pkg ($3750) i get power liftgate, leather seats, and bose. considering bose is $650 will be only option coming to a grand total of around $33,000-$32,000 making a good deal (plus $7000 down). so it'll be something like:

#1 choice
-SE 06
-4x2
-bose
-captain chair
-sunroof
-leather seats
-power liftgate

#2 choice
-SE 06
-4x2
-am/fm radio and 8 speakers
-captain chair
-roof console
-cloth seats
-flip open gate

comparing the 2 wich way would you go? i dont know how much would be to get a captain chair but in any case i do want it so either way im getting it, thing is with option 1 i get all those features but at almost $4000 grand, and if i go number 2 i get nothing save the money and go for aftermarket sunroof and audio system for maybe $2500. thoughts? :) thanks in advanced.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts